Tag Archives: 19th Century

Eastside Park: A Contribution to the Nineteenth Century Parks Movement

A Brief History of Eastside Park, Paterson, NJ Former Civil War Colonel Andrew Derrom purchased undeveloped lands on the east side of Paterson and upon which he constructed a home and club house c.1880. Soon thereafter in 1881, H.B. Crosby, … Continue reading

Posted in Interesting Facts, Interesting Places | Tagged , , , | 5 Comments